Saturday, July 19, 2014

Alice Cooper

Sixteen years and countless concerts later, I can honestly say I been to the best concert of my life. [For perceptive, the dude in the top hat is like seventy.] The music, the spectacle, the morbidity, I loved it all. As in, I, who wants nothing more then to not copy anyone ever, would be honored to be in an Alice Cooper tribute band.  

No one stopped, ever. There was an act with every song, and the band was so stellar that you didn't even notice when the singer ran off stage to prepare for the next act. 
To put this in another light, I paid $150 for the tickets, and it was worth every penny. I also bought the tickets before seeing Wayne's World, and being the history buff that I am, Alice Cooper's part was the absolute best.  

 [I feel like this post needs more text because I want to use all these images, but I've run out of things to say.]

No comments:

Post a Comment