Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"The Worst"

Broke out the metronome today. Going off the second most given piece of advice on TB.com I set it to the lowest bpm [beats per minute, on my metronome that's forty bpm] That is so slow! I wish I was kidding when I say it putting was me to sleep.

I found playing to every other click helped alot, it gives you space to not play to. [advice said by every other TB member.] Though I did find it odd when it seemed to speed up in my head but that might my delayed audio processing again.

Overall it was really fun. I think this it what people mean when they say 'woodshedding' but it's hard not to noodle just while playing/not playing. [You know, just randomly running around the neck.]  


If this is the worst of playing bass, I think I could do this for the rest of my life.    

No comments:

Post a Comment