Sunday, January 13, 2013

When I can't have wine give me bass!

Every so often I get head aches, four times out of five aspirin will take care of it; but every once in awhile I'll get that one head ache that will walk the line of migraine. Just a pounding head ache that'll last for hours with points where most lights seem too bright.
When I was in Spain I discovered sipping a glass of Sangria for an hour made me feel better, but alas, I am not legal here. My only options are trying to time my aspirin intake throughout the day so I don't go over 900mg [mediocre results] or lean the pounding part of my head into something hard. [Like a lobotomy but not.]
I don't remember how I stumbled upon this considering high pitches make my head aches worst, but one day I listened to P.O.D.'s Satellite and within three song my headache was downgraded to deal-able. That CD has been my go to for head aches for years and I've never been able to figure out why it works; P.O.D.'s record Murdered Love also works but not as well.
  

The other day I was bopping around Youtube when I came across a playlist of bass tracks. Upon playing it I discovered it! Without a head ache I was getting that zen, very relaxed feeling of bliss. Bass waves have been want I always needed.     

No comments:

Post a Comment