Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Clip-on Tuner has Life!

When I got my Shark Clip-on Tuner from an online store who's name escapes me the tuner wouldn't work right. I contacted the website and they sent me another one no problem, they didn't even want the broken one back as proof. [Great deal considering it was $10 online and $30 in store]

Well today I was reheating my coffee for the second time [I have weird coffee habits] and there it was: the box with the broken tuner! I grab the battery gently place it in the good tuner and rip my bass from it like the bass deprived madwoman I am.


IT WORKS IT WORKS IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After almost a month without a tuner I'm shocked to find my E, D, and G string within the right note! But the the troublesome A string is a B... With a slight turn of the knob the B jumps to a G flat and I have a mini heart attack because that's exactly what happened when I had it plugged into the Fender tuner with the broken cord. I take a deep breath and try again, the elusive A appears!   Now to see if it'll stay in tune, but only time will tell...

Cord still hasn't shipped, one more week and I buck up and spend 50 more cents.

Good thing to have if you can find it cheap.

Look what else you find when you plug in "shark bass tuner" into google images:




No comments:

Post a Comment