Monday, June 24, 2013

On A Road Trip

I think whoever makes music should listen to their music through horrible speakers before they release it for mass consumption [and realize just how crappy formatting it to mp3 makes it]. Today I spent four hours in the truck my family has owned for for 13 years [read: therefore it has only one working speaker].



For nostalgia's sake I plugged in the live Rush album that was my lullaby as a child. [The Many Stages CD that had Tree, 2112 and Driven on it]. I was blown away but how Driven [my favorite] rattled the truck's floor boards with the bass.

Half way there the windows came down and the volume didn't come up, only the highest of notes registered with my ears. It's amazing how much a song can change with the windows down. I turned up the music at one point, and just when the low notes hit my ears is when the floor boards began to rattle again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment