Thursday, July 4, 2013

I should just dig a hole

I've been working on learning sheet music, and if a note [line/bar] is sharp, it will tell you at the beginning of the line, and that's the end of it.  The result is me triple checking if the note is on a sharp [line/bar]. I've been thinking of just highlighting the note in question but I don't want to develop a bad habit, so I ran the idea pass TB.com to see if it was a good idea.



The result makes me want to put my head in the sand. I am not musically talented, and I'm okay with that. Bass is less about sound and a thousand plus times about the feeling for me. The advice was about listening and learning by ear. I'm not stupid, I just learn a different way. I'll get it musically one day, it's just going to be a later day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment