Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Why I hate new strings

As I've touched on before [anyone else tired of me starting posts by referring back to another post?] by taking up bass I was able to kick some bad coping mechanisms I developed. It's worked amazingly, all I have to do now is think about playing or pretend I feel the bass waves and I feel relaxed.

 I only get the urge to feel something when I'm upset once every other blue moon, and I change strings more often then that. Every string change [save the silky flat wounds] the new strings always hurt my fingers, that sucks, because I always think this would be great if I was in a bad mood. This leads to a spiral of how horrible it is for me to think this.

I should look up how to change strings, maybe I'm doing it the hard way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment