Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I should look before I post.

It appears I posted this post too soon. Right after clicking the 'Publish' button I decided to check the thread that was giving me peanuts, and lo and behold real try-able ideas.

All I needed!
I decided to try a thin hairband between the top cap piece and the strap itself. I couldn't get top cap thingy off [I even went to the directions and no luck]. So I just wedged the hairband in and twisted it over afew times, it actually worked. There's still some rattle, but it's muted and barely audible [and therefore at a pitch I can stand].        

No comments:

Post a Comment