Saturday, November 23, 2013

I Christen Him

I shall call him Demon!  Reason #1, His color and finish remind me of my favorite demon and [spoiler alert] shooting star Calcifer of Howl's Moving Castle.
Reason #2, Look at these marks: 
It has clearly been to Hell, or through it, or something akin to it.

Reason #3, My snark tuners likes him. Remember that tuner I've all but declared dead? If [and only if] the Tuner's clamp smacks one of Demon's strings on the way down [but it doesn't stay under the clamp] the tuner will work perfectly, but only Demon, and only if I don't move the tuner.

[You know how I said I envision Igor as an old man who yells at me in an Eastern European accent? I see all my necked instruments like that. New Guy is a awkward middle schooler, Lula is my two Great-Grandmother,  and Demon is a stoned teenager.]
   [Yup, I've run out of stuff to say, but I feel like I should say something because I have all these photos.]

No comments:

Post a Comment