Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's that time of year again!

It is that time of year that my fingers get cold. I've posted about this a few times before so I'll spare you the details. I have found [a quick ass] solution, I rarely turn on the heat in my bedroom [aka the music room] so in the winter I use this mattress heating pad. This heating pad is really neat where is even has extra heating coils for the foot of the bed.
The pad has a 12 hour shut off, so I just crank it about 12 hours before I have to get up in the morning. [No, really, this is related to bass, wait for it.] On week nights I always play before bed, so I've learned to spend a few minutes with my fingers on the heating coils to warm up my hands. Its sometimes [always] drives me up the wall how long it takes for my hands to warm up, but for as worried as I am about proper wrist position, and getting ear plugs, I should not be complaining.  

No comments:

Post a Comment