Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Small Treat

I got the call that Igor's part is in, so for his last night I decided to give him the treat of washing my hands before manhandling him. They [they being most members of TB] say you should clean your hands before playing your bass, if you want to prolong the life of your strings, care about fingerprints, and being one of those people who actually take care of your bass. I never did this because I wanted to break in the rotos as fast as possible, and since that didn't work so I don't seen the point in breaking the the habit.
 
I had just had my hands in the olive old [don't ask] and since I didn't want to kill my new P-wounds before I could hear them plugged in. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I was worried that without my natural oils my fingertips would end up raw, but I honestly couldn't tell the difference.     

No comments:

Post a Comment