Monday, August 5, 2013

General Update

Preparing for uni and other life stuff has been getting in the way of bass playing. I'm not saying that that's a bad thing, it's just how life rolls.

[Here is a list of reasons why I haven't picked up Igor]: Since cleaning my room there's been a bag of clothes to donate and a storage box full of tube socks [don't ask]. This makes it a hassle to grab him and drag him to a place where I can sit and play. The pressure wounds are a kind of uninspiring mellow [although the seem to get snappier the more I play] I'm much more aware of the sound of the bass with these strings and with both tuners out [the Clipper's battery is dead and the amp's tuner need working electronics on the part of the bass to work] having an out of tune bass is making my skin crawl.


Also the only silver sharpie in the house is out of ink. [Meaning I have nothing to write in my binder with.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment