Saturday, January 25, 2014


I noticed a few days ago that Igor's neck was like Demon's [the open strings would be tuned to a point, but the fretted notes were off]. I dug out the allen wrench and was prepared to get to work, when I remembered that I had new strings coming so it would make more sense to adjust his neck between strings.  I also decided to dig out the wood polish since Igor's neck has been looking dry.
[Short story made long] Igor got a load of pampering between strings, his fret board soaked up three coats of wax, but it leaves swirly mess on the finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment